Regional Sales Manager Southern Europe
120 years of experience and inventor of the inflatable boat, Zodiac Nautic group offers products with exceptional resistance and reliability thanks to the material and processes that are always at the cutting edge of technology.
To support the business development, Zodiac Nautic group is seeking a highly assertive, qualified sales leader to fill a position as Regional Sales Manager.
The position reports to the Export Sales Director, works effectively alongside management team to promote sales for new and existing customers to maximize Zodiac Nautic’s visibility.
Purpose of the position:
Passionately represent the Zodiac Nautic brands and develop an assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling Zodiac Nautic product to existing customers, as well as acquiring new business.
Drive the business as an entrepreneur managing all aspects of the activities within the territory.
• To grow sales in your specific territory, both with existing dealers and new dealers as well new paths to the consumer market
• Expand our dealer network and grow our business with specific partners, for example Mercury outboard dealers, boats clubs, ...
• Promote Zodiac products, with a key focus on RIBs, in your territory with demo events and other special events
• Explore and find new markets, for Zodiac product with a “hunter” approach to obtain new business to produce results that will dominate our competitor
• Find new customers by using creative, and pragmatic methods
• Be daring, agile and resourceful to blaze new paths for Zodiac to market its products in your specific territory
• Build and maintain strong relations with existing and new customers by providing consistent communication and timely follow-up for all customer service requirements
• Remain tenacious and engaged on all aspects of customer service, including A/R to ensure any issues with the customer are addressed quickly and seamlessly
• Participate and represent Zodiac Nautic in local, regional and national trade shows, demo and other promotional events. Working in unison with the Marketing Manager to grow sales in your territory
• Bachelor’s degree (four years of college or university)
• Previous sales and territory management experience with proven success
• Fluent in English & Italian, French will be considered as an advantage
• Exhibit strong written & verbal communication (press relations)
• Demonstrate organization, planning & project management skills along with solid negotiation and closing skills
• CRM experience
• Able to travel approximately 50-70% throughout the year (attendance at major boat shows and annual visits with key dealers)
• Strategic thinking, initiative, creativity and proven track record for innovation
• Demonstrate success working in an international team environment
Fixed salary + incentive