Sales Role available
Do you have have what it takes to change the paradigm of yacht equipment?
Do you think you can deliver value all along the commissioning process to bring the client’s yacht handover to the next level?
Then you are at the right place….
We are looking for a technical sales rep who has previous yachting experience, worked in a shipyard’s design office. You must be able to tie a bowline blindfolded and know what GRP or MCA are standing for…
What you will do:
- Meet with yacht owners and professional crew
- Make comprehensive technical offers (safety, maintenance, tools, deck gear, asf…)
- Provide guidance in technical equipment selection
- Drive the client’s project in close proximity with the interior sales rep so the yacht owner sees his needs covered above and below deck
What you must have:
- (real) fluency in English is a given, and an other fluently spoken language is a big plus
- Pristine presentation like in the super yacht industry we are working for: applies for behavior as well as when writing.
- Actual yachting knowledge (liking boats very much won’t cut it) or previous experience in a ship yard’s design office
- The will to sell more and better
- A can-do attitude
What you will get:
- Salary DOE (we exceed the industry’s average)
- Perfomance bonus
- Corporate saving plan (PEE/PERCO)
- Phone expenses covered by company + laptop
- Corporate health insurance
- Corporate kindergarden
- « Cycle to work » bonus
- Option to borrow the company’s 31.7-foot sailing yacht
- Being part of the corporate sailing team: Spi Ouest France is on the plan…
- Option to borrow the company’s truck over week-ends
- Best company culture ever which his priceless
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org