Dream Yacht Charter is the world’s leading yacht charter company with a portfolio of innovative brands. It was founded by Loic Bonnet in 2000, who has been in the sailing industry for years before taking the helm of his own charter company. The company sells yacht charters, by the cabin and crewed charters, as well as yacht ownership programs.
Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet - this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our structure.
As a manager,
• Active participation in check in – check out and yacht preparation
• Clients Briefing on yacht systems and safety equipment
• Maintenance and repairs to all yachts and yacht equipment – including electrical and plumbing
• Proactive and preventative daily maintenance, including checks and repairs
• Emergency call outs for breakdowns
• Assisting clients with queries and problems
• Assisting with the general running of the base and customer service support
• Any other duties as directed by the Dock Manager
Attractive package offered, job available immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of a quickly growing international company.
• Working knowledge of electrical systems
• An understanding of marine plumbing systems
• Experience working with similar yachts
• Practically minded, a good fault finder, with the proactive attitude to solve problems
• A flexible working approach, able to meet operational demands in terms of duties and working hours
How to apply
If you feel that would be you, please send an email with resume and cover letter to: