Job Description: Dock Manager
Sail your dreams with the world’s leading charter company with +50 destinations and +1,000 yachts in our fleet - this is what we offer to our clients and yacht owners. Dream Yacht Charter became the world leader in its sector within 18 years. To continue our growth, we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join our fast-growing team.
With our unique worldwide presence in the yacht charter and sales industry, we offer an exciting opportunity to join our group and reinforce our structure in the Balearics.
You will report to the local base manager and will have to deal with internal services such as, but not limited to, operational, administrative, and commercial teams.
As the Dock Manager, your main duties will include, but not limited to, for the Company and its subsidiaries
• Reparation and maintenance of the fleet
• In charge of all the technical aspects
• Management of the technicians & the turnaround planning
• Management of the cleaning services
• Acting as a team leader
• Active participation of the technical briefing and chart briefing to the clients (Check-in & out)
Attractive package offered, job available immediately. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the development of a quickly growing international company.
• Knowledges of the sailing pleasures boats
• Previous experience in the charter industry or a technical role in refit / yard
• Proactive, autonomous, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Forward thinking with excellent organizational skills, able to plan and execute
• Maintain good relations with every individual, directly or indirectly in line with our business
• Fluency in English is required
• Minimum 2 years on a similar technical position